- Maundy Thursday
- Holy Spirit: Mass 7.30pm Watching until Midnight.
- Good Friday
- Holy Spirit: Children’s Stations of the Cross – 10.30am
- Holy Spirit: Solemn Afternoon and Liturgy Veneration– 3pm
- Our Lady of Grace: Solemn Afternoon and Liturgy Veneration
- Holy Spirit: Stations of the Cross- 7.30pm
- Our Lady of Grace: Stations of the Cross- 7.30pm
- Holy Saturday
- Holy Spirit: Easter Vigil Mass 8pm
- Easter Sunday
- Holy Spirit: 9am and 10.30am Masses
- Our Lady of Grace: 11 am Mass
Our Christmas Masses and Nativity are as follows:
- Christmas Eve 5.30pm – Children’s Nativity & Carols
- Christmas Eve 6.30pm – Christmas Vigil Mass
- Christmas Day 11am- Christmas Day Mass
There are additional masses at Holy Spirit, West Bridgford, at 4.30 p.m. and 11.30 p.m. on Christmas Eve, and 9 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. on Christmas Day.
Events this week include:
- Maundy Thursday – Mass at 7.30 p.m. in Holy Spirit church, West Bridgford
- Good Friday
- Children’s Stations of the Cross at 10.30 a.m. in Holy Spirit.
- Walk of Witness in Cotgrave, 1 p.m.
- Solemn Afternoon and Liturgy Veneration – 3 p.m. in Cotgrave (and Holy Spirit)
- Stations of the Cross, 7.30 p.m. in Cotgrave (and Holy Spirit)
- Easter Saturday – Mass at 8 p.m. in Holy Spirit, West Bridgford
- Easter Sunday – Mass at 11 a.m. in Cotgrave (and 9 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. in Holy Spirit)
Here are some photos of our celebration on 18 September 2015.
If you have any photographs, please contact me using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to contribute to any of the pages, then please can you let me know in the comments section below. If you would like to take charge of any of the pages, so much the better!
Posting to your page is easy – you just send an email to the server, and any new posts get updated on the individual page and this main page within 2 hours. I’ll give you full details.
New website is here!
Our Lady of Grace, Cotgrave, Roman Catholic Church has a new website. It’s located at www.ourladyofgracecotgrave.org .
Please let us know what you think of it.
The last financial year was our best year ever! There are 4,420 fair traders (groups who buy all their goods from Traidcraft) and last year our group – Our Lady’s, Cotgrave, All Saints, Cotgrave and St Margaret Clitherow, Keyworth) was ranked 18th in the country. Thank you all for your very generous support in helping people work their way out of poverty.