The PPC in Cotgrave has put together a survey about the re-opening of Our Lady of Grace Church for public mass so that we can gauge the level of interest and also get volunteers for cleaning and to act as stewards.
- Please download the survey in Word format here, so you can print and post it to us, and
- in Survey Monkey form here, so you can fill it in online.
For the latest from Our Lady of Grace, Cotgrave and Holy Spirit, please read our weekly newsletter.
Masses and other events are streamed from the Holy Spirit website:
- Sunday: Mass at 10.30 a.m.
- Monday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Tuesday: Mass at 9.15 a.m., followed by Exposition until 10.30 a.m.
- Wednesday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Thursday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Friday: Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 6.30 p.m., followed by Benediction at 7.20 p.m. and Mass at 7.30 p.m.
- Saturday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
Please send in your Mass Intentions to Catherine via email or telephone nor text Tel:07854 233172 on a Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. 9.30am-3pm.
Any Mass stipends should be posted through the Presbytery door, 29 Charnwood Grove, West Bridgford, NG2 7NT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Facebook page for updates.
Cotgrave Community Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
If you need help:
- Shopping for food and other essentials,
- Collecting prescriptions and other medications,
- Keeping in touch with our community
Please call 0115 969 9060 or email email@example.com
Rushcliffe Community & Voluntary Service also needs volunteers too! Please phone or email us to become a volunteer for Cotgrave.
Prayer helps us during a crisis
- CAFOD Prayers for the Corona Virus Pandemic.
- The Catholic Bishops also have prayer resources.
- Maria Dabrowska, a parishioner at the Holy Spirit, also has a website of daily prayers and poems.
Advice from the Diocese about Coronavirus:
Update – 19 March 2020
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, so many aspects of our lives must change. This includes the ways in which we publicly express our faith. It is very clear that, following official advice and in order to keep each other safe, save lives and support the NHS, at this time we must not gather for public acts of worship in our churches.
This will begin from Friday evening, 20th March 2020, until further notice.
Please click for the Catholic Bishops Conference of England and Wales’ Coronovirus webpage.
The Church of Our Lady of Grace was opened in 1990 to serve the needs of the parishioners of Cotgrave and the surrounding areas. We are a warm, active parish with a family atmosphere, look forward to welcoming you. Our sister church is Holy Spirit, West Bridgford.
Photographs of our 25th anniversary are shown on this post.