Complete the survey: How has Covid-19 Affected You and Your Faith?
Bishop Patrick would like to hear from you! The Diocese of Nottingham has launched a short survey in order to deepen its understanding of Covid-19’s impact on all Catholics across the diocese. Bishop Patrick is eager to know more about peoples’ experiences of the pandemic, with a view to ensuring that the faithful are well supported and understood in the years ahead.
Please click here and fill out the short questionnaire. Please encourage other parishioners to do so. The deadline for submissions is July 4th 2021.
We hope you find the attached copy of our conference report interesting.
If you are able to make a donation to help us in our work we would be most grateful. The details are at the bottom of the report. Please gift aid your donation if at all possible. Thank you.
Love in a Shoebox Appeal
Thank you to all who so kindly supported the Shoe Box Appeal 2019 appeal.
How to book your place at Mass
Because of COVID-19 precautions, you have to book in advance to attend Mass. You will need to register with the Diocese, see click this link. Bookings online close 23 hours and 50 minutes before Mass starts, we only have 36 places available. Those of you who do not have online access, please telephone Vicky Pike to book a place for Mass.
- Mass at Our Lady of Grace will last no more than 30 mins.
- Windows and doors will be open.
- Please bring a face covering as they are mandatory in places of worship.
- Please ensure that 2mts distancing is maintained at all times when moving around inside the Church.
- We now have a QR NHS code poster displayed in church if you have the NHS Contact tracing App you can scan the code with your phone.
For the latest from Our Lady of Grace, Cotgrave and Holy Spirit, please read our weekly newsletter.
Masses and other events are streamed from the Holy Spirit website:
- Sunday: Mass at 10.30 a.m.
- Monday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Tuesday: Mass at 9.15 a.m., followed by Exposition until 10.30 a.m.
- Wednesday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Thursday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
- Friday: Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 6.30 p.m., followed by Benediction at 7.20 p.m. and Mass at 7.30 p.m.
- Saturday: Mass at 9.15 a.m.
Please send in your Mass Intentions to Catherine via email or telephone nor text Tel:07854 233172 on a Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. 9.30am-3pm.
Any Mass stipends should be posted through the Presbytery door, 29 Charnwood Grove, West Bridgford, NG2 7NT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Facebook page for updates.
Cotgrave Community Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
If you need help:
- Shopping for food and other essentials,
- Collecting prescriptions and other medications,
- Keeping in touch with our community
Please call 0115 969 9060 or email email@example.com
Rushcliffe Community & Voluntary Service also needs volunteers too! Please phone or email us to become a volunteer for Cotgrave.
Prayer helps us during a crisis
- CAFOD Prayers for the Corona Virus Pandemic.
- The Catholic Bishops also have prayer resources.
- Maria Dabrowska, a parishioner at the Holy Spirit, also has a website of daily prayers and poems.
The Church of Our Lady of Grace was opened in 1990 to serve the needs of the parishioners of Cotgrave and the surrounding areas. We are a warm, active parish with a family atmosphere, look forward to welcoming you. Our sister church is Holy Spirit, West Bridgford.
Photographs of our 25th anniversary are shown on this post.