The Church of Our Lady of Grace, Cotgrave, was opened in 1990 to serve the needs of
parishioners for Cotgrave and surrounding areas, welcoming worshippers of all ages.
Our Lady of Grace, Cotgrave celebrated its 25th anniversary this year. The evening of Friday 18th September marked this occasion, with a thanksgiving mass, attended by parish priests and former parish priests, followed by a buffet tea and liquid refreshments will be provided.
More photographs are shown on this post.
Our sister church is Holy Spirit, West Bridgford.
- Maundy Thursday - Mass at 7.30 p.m. in Holy Spirit church, West Bridgford
- Good Friday
- Children's Stations of the Cross at 10.30 a.m. in Holy Spirit.
- Walk of Witness in Cotgrave, 1 p.m.
- Solemn Afternoon and Liturgy Veneration - 3 p.m. in Cotgrave (and Holy Spirit)
- Stations of the Cross, 7.30 p.m. in Cotgrave (and Holy Spirit)
- Easter Saturday - Mass at 8 p.m. in Holy Spirit, West Bridgford
- Easter Sunday - Mass at 11 a.m. in Cotgrave (and 9 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. in Holy Spirit)
Events this week include:
Here are some photos of our celebration on 18 September 2015.
If you have any photographs, please contact me using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to contribute to any of the pages, then please can you let me know in the comments section below. If you would like to take charge of any of the pages, so much the better!
Posting to your page is easy - you just send an email to the server, and any new posts get updated on the individual page and this main page within 2 hours. I'll give you full details.